BIG MICK’S “LOVIN’ THE LAMB”
What we need ……
1 LEG OF KOALA…..
A LEG OF LAMB ABOUT 2.5 KG’S
SPLASH OF OLIVE OIL
A BIT OF HONEY
A GOOD SLUG OF SEEDED MUSTARD
A COUPLE OF STUBBIES
A COUPLE OF SPRIGS OF AUNTY ROSEMARY
- Light your spit as per instructions
- Mix your olive oil, honey and seeded mustard together until ….. mixed…….what else would it be??
- Cut a couple of slashes all over the lamb and stick some of the mix inside these.
- Shove a couple of aunty Rosemary’s sprigs in as well
- Splash a bit of the mix all over the leg
- Stick it on your spit for about 2 hours, basting it with the left over oil, honey and mustard mix.
- Drink stubbies while watching and basting.
- Once cooked, take it off and let it sit for ten minutes (drink one more stubby)